I STILL HAVE SEEN MAY CASES CLEAR E-VERIFY WHEN THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE. PROCESS NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED BY VERIFYING DRIVERS LICENSE/ID INFO WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMIN AND ALSO DRIVERS LICENSE PHOTO VERIFICATION ON ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD BE MANDATORY.
My E-Verify was marked as late even though it was submitted within 3 days because the E-Verify System time is based on a different time zone then my location (and even the E-Verify clock on the website said 6/9 while the submission date indicated 6/10. The date for timelienss should be based on the timezone the E-Verify is submitted in.
An employee's visa is not a valid form of work authorization per the Form I-9 Lists of Acceptable Documents, and overdocumentation is considered to be discriminatory. Therefore, why is visa number requested for E-Verify?
When employees select "Alien authorized to work" and provide their I-94 number in Section 1, they still have the ability to use an EAD Card (List A). When entering the E-Verify case, the system forces you to enter the A/USCIS # and does not have the option to enter the I-94 number. This seems inconsistent.
We have many employees whose primary language is not English, and they are often confused because the headings for the TNC information are under the information described (name appears ABOVE "Employee's Last Name, First Name"). They are also confused by A-Number when it is left blank (because they don't have one)--is it possible to add "not applicable" instead of leaving it blank?
1. E-Verify will transfer all case data to a new interface later this month.
Q: E-Verify should tell customers (users and agents) what is happening, when it is happening, and why it is happening
2. Open cases that have not been accessed for more than 365 days will be closed by E-Verify, but will remain accessible to employers... more »
Since the E-verify update it is very difficult to find open cases. For example the system has been sending multiple US citizen cases directly to "E-verify Needs More Time". There is no where to see all of these cases on one screen. Very frustrating.
After the initial alert and the I9 document has been updated. There should be a place in E-Verify we can update the information and have another update if there is an expiration date on the renewed document. If needed.
1. Allow a case to be updated indicating the employee's immigration status has changed
2. Allow a user (website and Web Services) to indicate that the employee is no longer employed
3. Track the first and all subsequent work authorization expiration dates
4. Allow reverification cases to be submitted prior to the work authorization expiration... more »